Vacuum Probing Systems
SemiProbe manufactures a family of vacuum probing systems - manual, semiautomatic, and fully automatic for applications ranging from R&D to Production.
The vacuum probe systems will test wafers or substrates up to 300 mm in a vacuum environment. Individual die and broken/partial wafers can also be tested. The system is built using our patented PS4L adaptive architecture. All key modules are interchangeable to provide unsurpassed flexibility. The interchangeable modules make it easy to convert to provide testing solutions for a variety of applications - DC, HF, MEMS, High Voltage and more.
- Product Family - manual, semiautomatic and fully automatic
- R&D to Production - die, partial wafers and whole wafers to 300 mm
- Easily customized to meet a variety of applications and budgets
- Ideal for MEMS, Sensors, Switches, Microbolometers or any product that is vacuum-packaged. Also used for High Voltage testing up to 10 KV.
- Multiple Accessories - programmable manipulators, probe card holders, thermal chucks, vibrometers, black bodies, laser cutter and more